Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Even Animals Were Scared

heartbreaking :(
I browsed this picture in Facebook a while ago. It is a panda which is traumatized by the recent earthquake in Japan . It is sad to hear that many people died along with their houses, there's no water and electricity, the hospitals are full, the people were scared. Videos about the earthquake and tsunami are everywhere. Even us got scared when they alerted the 9 provinces about a probable tsunami hit. Thank God it didn't happen. I believe that Japan will recover soon. I hope they will solve the problem with the leak in the nuclear power plant. We don't another Hiroshima and Nagasaki incident. To the people of Japan and my students in Rarejob.com, I hope you are all safe. We pray for all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...