Friday, August 5, 2011

Missing Micro Lab Work

Although my work is Microbiology-related, I haven't done much lab work that is why I quite miss it. Though choosing a marketing microbiology work is a personal choice, I am lucky that somehow I can experience a lab-related tasks whenever I miss it.
We visited the lab of a client which I would not name.  We were required to wear what's available in the closet like this big lab clean laboratory gown, a mask, a hairnet and a big Crocs. I know my feet are small so I didn't seem to choose a size that fits me. Oh well, what matters is we were completely sanitized so as not to contaminate their lab. I wouldn't mention all the things we did there but to name a few, I just did micro stuffs and at the same time, we taught them how to do it. 
I miss doing these things but what I don't like about it is the routine work that I beg to not be engaged to. Haha. I don't wanna stay in the laboratory all the time. So I guess I am really lucky to be having a work which fits my personality. :)

8 comments:

hằng hằng said...

Thank you very much for sharing this useful information, hope it will help many people and share it to more people know it.
https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK , https://bit.ly/2QslLr4, autoketing.com

HẰNG said...

The article is really close to the current state of life, people should share it together so that more people know it, it's great !!!
Free shipping bar, Shopify free shipping bar app, autoketing

Huyen said...

The real life has changed and evolved a lot, people have also got the modern and more modern perception, let's discuss it together.

autoketing
currency converter free
currency converter portable

mai anh van said...

Cafe-milk tea is a form of business is quite popular and strong development in many aspects. This is considered a form of sound capable of generating huge revenue with investment potential. Not too high. This is also a place to focus many sources of customers in the country, neighboring localities and also foreign visitors.However, the creation of them but comfortable space, harmony is always necessary. at.
Gái gọi Hoàng Quốc Việt, Gái gọi sinh viên Hà Nội, ảnh sex, Gái gọi Xã Đàn, Đống Đa, Gái gọi Gia Lâm

HẰNG said...

This is great, this post gives me a lot of information and opens up my knowledge, let's discuss this issue, I'm very excited, thanks so much for posting it.
facebook support chat, facebook messenger online, best autoketing

hằng THV said...

That's really a good article, I think I might have to change my habits and study more good stuff, thanks for posting it.
email with love download, email app download for marketing, best autoketing app

boymaichoi16 said...


food games 2019
basketball games 2019
soccer games free
I accidentally saw your post and it attracted me from the first few seconds, it was excellent, hope you have more successful posts.

LINH NGUYEN said...

io jogos for kids
play free 2 player game
friv free online juegos
Wow! In the end I got a website from where I be able to actually obtain helpful facts regarding my study and knowledge. Have you ever considered publishing an ebook or guest authoring on other sites?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...