Sunday, August 28, 2011

From Hiphop Abs To Yoga

I have never been conscious about my tummy. I had a 23 waist line before I entered college. It turned 24, which was and still the perfect waist line for every lady. Then now, it is 28 inches and counting. How will I not have that waist line if all I do in the office is eat and work (so that means sitting in front of a laptop or reading books and manuals while sitting).
I eat a lot of carbs. I love rice, I think I can't live without it. But I never gained too much weight for I used to walk around the campus or engage myself into sports like basketball or even just jog around the oval of the campus'  Freedom Park. Now that I am not the athletic me, all that burned-not fats just go to my tummy. Haha.
Ranting about this may offend some people. Maybe some will say, "Shut up! I have a waist line of more than 30 inches whatever whatever.." but I, having a petite body type and a more than 27-inch waist line, should think of cutting it down to at most 26 inches. I tried playing basketball near the garage of my boarding house but if the son of the landlady won't be playing, I hesitate to borrow his ball so I usually end up lying on my bed and watching movies before and after eating my heavy dinner.
So, to end this dilemma, I downloaded HipHop Abs and Yoga lessons so assist me in achieving the body I want. I know this may take a lot of effort in practicing self-discipline but I thought about it thoroughly. 


If you wanna join me in my Yoga and Abs project, check out these links and download them using Mu Torrent:
(2) Yoga 1

8 comments:

hằng vũ said...

This is great, this post gives me a lot of information and opens up my knowledge, let's discuss this issue, I'm very excited, thanks so much for posting it.
Create Discount master
Product discount master

hằng hằng said...

This is really a good source of information, I will often follow it to know more information and expand my knowledge, I think everyone should know it, thanks
https://bit.ly/2y8RMwK , https://bit.ly/2QslLr4, autoketing.com

HẰNG said...

Thanks for the post, visit this site because it has so many applications and information needed for everyone, share it to more people to know more, thanks a lot.
shipping bar shopify, shipping bar app, autoketing

Huyen said...

After reading this article I was thinking a lot and I think I need to work hard for my website so that it can give more information to people and have more success, thanks for posting it.

autoketing
currency converter free
currency converter portable

mai anh van said...

Cafe-milk tea is a form of business is quite popular and strong development in many aspects. This is considered a form of sound capable of generating huge revenue with investment potential. Not too high. This is also a place to focus many sources of customers in the country, neighboring localities and also foreign visitors.However, the creation of them but comfortable space, harmony is always necessary. at.
Gái gọi Hoàng Quốc Việt, Gái gọi sinh viên Hà Nội, ảnh sex, Gái gọi Xã Đàn, Đống Đa, Gái gọi Gia Lâm

HẰNG said...

It's a great article, it's really useful to me, I think it's really useful for many people, let's discuss this with me, maybe each of us will have one way. Recognize differently, hope that all is the right perception.
facebook support chat, facebook messenger online, best autoketing

hằng THV said...

I am very interested in the post, it helps me gather a lot of necessary information, I think they will help my life, thanks for posting it, hope that people will visit it often , thank you
email with love online, email with love free, best autoketing app

duy said...


food games 2019 online
basketball free online
soccer games online
I admire the person who wrote this post, you are so talented, hope you will promote them and become more successful.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...