Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Random Shop of Random Thoughts

Last Saturday, since there's a sale at the SM Megamall Megatrade Hall, we went there to look for the things we need to buy. This isn't about blogging what we bought but about a shop which happened to be an art exhibit. People were hesitant to not enter the said shop. Curious as we were, we dared to go in and asked the lady what that shop is about because if they really are selling two couches with pins and vandals, i don't think people will not be interested to buy them. *wink*
When we got inside, it was like a warp zone of self-expression. Like the place is a whole sketch pad where you can put anything you wanna draw and write. I'm not into art but I appreciate how the place is made. There was a box with a face drawing, a plastic mache, two vandalized couch with pins, a chip wrapper with erased letter, and more vandalized paintings and wall. Disclaimer: This entry isn't about me-interpreting-what-the-artist-had-done but me-narrating-and-posting-what-I've-seen. Haha.
The chip that says MOB not MOBY. This wall is like the one from a horror train station. :)
I find this drawing scary,actually.
It's a perverted funny drawing but since we're in an "art shop", it's a work of art.
This is a plastic mache of someone who hangs himself maybe because he has genital warts. eww.
The filthy couch with some wet paint.
I believe this is what the artists used.
The box, the drawing and the curious Asian. :)
I don't know what their art really is about. Though I signed in their visitor's book and put my blog address so that maybe if the artists happen to drop by, they would maybe explain it here. :)


12 comments:

Unknown said...

I like artsy posts which are quite rare. love your post hun.

http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

Ma-Lai said...

thanks!

hằng vũ said...

I accidentally read this and it really made me think. I will have to work hard to make my website useful and more popular. Everyone please refer to offline !!! thank you very much
Product discount app
Product discount master

hằng hằng said...

I am very interested in the post, it helps me gather a lot of necessary information, I think they will help my life, thanks for posting it, hope that people will visit it often , thank you
https://autoketing.com/project/sale-pop-master, https://apps.shopify.com/sales-pop-master, app autoketing

HẰNG said...

This post really attracts me from the first minute I know it, share it extensively so that more people know it, I think it is very necessary for all of us, thanks for reading it. this comment of mine.
Free shipping bar, Shopify free shipping bar app, autoketing

Huyen said...

I am very interested in the post, it helps me gather a lot of necessary information, I think they will help my life, thanks for posting it, hope that people will visit it often , thank you

autoketing
currency converter free
currency converter portable

mai anh van said...

Cafe-milk tea is a form of business is quite popular and strong development in many aspects. This is considered a form of sound capable of generating huge revenue with investment potential. Not too high. This is also a place to focus many sources of customers in the country, neighboring localities and also foreign visitors.However, the creation of them but comfortable space, harmony is always necessary. at.
Gái gọi Hoàng Quốc Việt, Gái gọi sinh viên Hà Nội, ảnh sex, Gái gọi Xã Đàn, Đống Đa, Gái gọi Gia Lâm

HẰNG said...

I accidentally read this and it really made me think. I will have to work hard to make my website useful and more popular. Everyone please refer to offline !!! thank you very much
facebook support chat, facebook messenger online, best autoketing

hằng THV said...

Life is changing and there are many modern and new things to appear, each person should learn about them to avoid backwardness and keep up with the times, follow this website to update more information. Many thanks
email with love online, email with love free, best autoketing app

hằng vũ said...

Your post will definitely be appreciated by everyone, hopefully it will be noticed by many, thanks for sharing this.
abcya club games to play now, friv 4 school 2017 games for school, games of friv 2018

duy said...



food games
basketball online games
soccer games free
Anyone who reads this post will find it great, me too, I will continue to follow your posts.

Nguyen Linh said...

Hello, Neat post. There is a problem together with your site in internet explorer, may test this? IE still is the market chief and a huge portion of other people will leave out your fantastic writing because of this problem.
2player game online
io jogos gratis
free online juegos games

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...