Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Random Shop of Random Thoughts

Last Saturday, since there's a sale at the SM Megamall Megatrade Hall, we went there to look for the things we need to buy. This isn't about blogging what we bought but about a shop which happened to be an art exhibit. People were hesitant to not enter the said shop. Curious as we were, we dared to go in and asked the lady what that shop is about because if they really are selling two couches with pins and vandals, i don't think people will not be interested to buy them. *wink*
When we got inside, it was like a warp zone of self-expression. Like the place is a whole sketch pad where you can put anything you wanna draw and write. I'm not into art but I appreciate how the place is made. There was a box with a face drawing, a plastic mache, two vandalized couch with pins, a chip wrapper with erased letter, and more vandalized paintings and wall. Disclaimer: This entry isn't about me-interpreting-what-the-artist-had-done but me-narrating-and-posting-what-I've-seen. Haha.
The chip that says MOB not MOBY. This wall is like the one from a horror train station. :)
I find this drawing scary,actually.
It's a perverted funny drawing but since we're in an "art shop", it's a work of art.
This is a plastic mache of someone who hangs himself maybe because he has genital warts. eww.
The filthy couch with some wet paint.
I believe this is what the artists used.
The box, the drawing and the curious Asian. :)
I don't know what their art really is about. Though I signed in their visitor's book and put my blog address so that maybe if the artists happen to drop by, they would maybe explain it here. :)


2 comments:

Abi said...

I like artsy posts which are quite rare. love your post hun.

http://abinavarrete.blogspot.com/

Ma-Lai said...

thanks!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...