Friday, July 22, 2011

From Thai To Phil

I haven't encountered stress at work. These past few days were spend in going to different places. Of course, we did work-related stuffs at the same time, I get to enjoy the trip. I get to go to places I haven't been before, know and eat their delicacies, know road shortcuts, listen to radio stations (as tuned by our driver) that I never listened to ever and get to be given pasalubong by loyal clients. This week, we got two pasalubong from Thailand given by a boss and a client.  
They said that this is called Loc Chop.
This one is called Loc Chop according to our Thai client. But this was given by our boss who recently went to Thailand for business trip. He didn't know the name of this food so we asked our Thai client. This one tastes good. The outer mass has a gel-like consistency with a soft mashed something inside it which tastes I couldn't figure out.

The Thai client gave us the Mango Sheet. If your thinking it tastes like Dried Mangoes, well, I don't think it did. It is as sour as tamarind. Although it is mango, it tastes like tamarind candies. What I love about it is how thin every piece is. I don't wanna eat more of it but I just can't stop munching it.

1 comment:

quyen2 said...

Thank you for your valuable thoughts. You have taught me how to survive the situation by creating a better plan. Visit friv jogos online
jogos online 2019
friv jogos 4 school online

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...