Friday, July 1, 2011

127 hours: Morbidity In Its Truest Sense

As I was browsing the movie list, I got curious about 127 hours which was directed by Danny Boyle of Slumdog Millionaire. I never heard of it nor seen its trailer so I thought it was about rock climbing adventure. Adventurer as I am, I watched it in the hope of learning some rock climbing techniques. While watching it, I envied the scene wherein he with the two ladies let go between the rocks of Grand Canyon and ended up diving on a hidden oasis at the under  the two high rise boulders. I really wish I could go to that place and experience the thrill. However, as the movie progressed and the lead actor got his right arm stuck between the rocks, I had second thoughts of experiencing his adventure. Well, to cut the movie short, he decided to cut his stuck arm after a couple of days. [If I were him], I wouldn't wait that long specially if I know that I'm in the middle of nowhere and I wouldn't get help from anyone. 

1 comment:

quyen2 said...

Thank you for your valuable thoughts. You have taught me how to survive the situation by creating a better plan. Visit jogos friv gratis
Jogos online
jogos 4 school

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...